1. Taking a pit stop en route to our Muir Woods hike with this view. The GG is so gosh darn photogenic.
3. Foggy Point Reyes in which an impromptu photoshoot ensued.
5. 4th of July walk with my Mom while we went up and down tunnels on the riverbed.
6. Indian lunch buffet including palak paneer, rice, and chaat masala (this was my 2nd plate)
7. Things that are growing in my backyard! I know what it’s called in Gujurati, any hints on what this plant is called in English?
8. Rooftop plants! I pulled over in this parking garage to get a view of the city. There was no view really but I was instantly enamored by these vines.
Aren’t these Polaroid frames awesome?? I downloaded them from FreePik.